Find your next home with ease.
Homfind lead app allows home hunters to search for a new home/property with ease. This app is a link between home hunters and real estate agents.
The goal is to build easy to use real estate lead app, that will allow users (home hunters) to search and find homes based on Geolocation. Also, this app is a connection point between home hunters and real estate agents.
- Creating User Stories and User Flows
- UI and visuals
- September 2019
- Pen & paper
- Adobe XD
Some of the pain points that home buyers are facing while looking for a new home:
- Homes/properties are hard to find
- Home listings are hard to understand
- Home hunters have to invest a lot of time to filter and sort homes they like
- Home hunters want to have a list of favorite homes they found for easier comparison
- Buyers can’t trust the listed data, sometimes information is not accurate or they are false
- Buyers can’t find a trustful agent to connect with
Based on the research, I found that the US and Canadian real estate market is huge. There is a huge demand for a solution like an Homfind lead app. According to the new data, 50% of the buyers found their homes through the internet, while 28% found them through their real estate agent. What is a better solution for them than an easy to use real estate lead app?
Here are some of the top competitors for the AL lead app:
- Premier Agent by Zillow
- Homesnap Real Estate & Rentals
- Redfin Real Estate: Search Homes for Sale
- Trulia Real Estate: Search Homes For Sale & Rent
- Realtor.com Real Estate: Homes for Sale and Rent
Building this real estate lead app will solve the majority of the pain points that home hunters are facing.
- You are just a few taps away from finding a home
- This app will serve home hunters easy to scan and legible information that they can understand easy
- With a useful search and filtering options, home hunters will save a lot of time
- Save home as favorite, home hunters can have favorite homes on one place for easier comparison
- Data listed in the app will be 99.9% accurate
- Only trustful and highly experienced agents will be connected with home hunters
The target audience for this app is home hunters who are looking to buy a home. They are usually on the move and looking for a perfect home.
The target audience is mostly men, between 30 and 50 years old.
I divided the target audience into 3 groups:
- Regular buyers, families who are looking for a new home.
- Real estate entrepreneurs who are buying and selling or renting homes for profit.
- Home flippers are home hunters who are buying, repairing and then selling or renting homes.
Before starting creating high fidelity designs and prototypes, I prefer to start with paper wireframes. Paper wireframes are simple to make and we can test and validate ideas very fast.
Regular and voice search
Speed up your process of searching for a home with regular and voice search.
Visual indicator and Number of homes in selected area
UI and Visuals
The primary color is blue. Blue in business is associated with trust and business.
The secondary color is orange. Orange is complementary, accent color used for a call to actions in the app.
Looking for someone to collaborate with, or just to say hello?
Feel free to reach me out 😀